Holiday Jammies



CONTENTS

Seven custom meshes:
Long-sleeve, short-sleeve, and tank tops
Long pants, shorts and undies/panties
+ matching puffy slippers

Available for teen-elder female sims
20 holiday-themed patterned swatches
Base game compatible
Custom thumbnails
Disabled for random

REQUIREMENTS

The Sims 4 (Base Game)

CREDIT

EA/Maxis
Sims 4 Studio



SEPARATES
Includes seven separate packages
with
20 patterned options each

[DOWNLOAD]

MERGED
All of the above merged into one 
big package

[DOWNLOAD]

 

If you like my content, please consider donating.
If you have any problems please contact me via Tumblr.

3 comments:

  1. I love your cc so much. Your work is very elaborated, I fell in love. Wish you good luck in your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog overall. Easy to use and navigate and great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice. So nice. I was always looking for cute but natural jammies! perfect! Great works!

    ReplyDelete